The Difference between Ceramic Nozzle and Silicon Carbide Nozzle
2016/05/19Ceramic nozzle is used produced by raw material special ceramic. A special ceramic material was developed in the last century, its range is wide. People generally divide fog nozzle according to the chemical composition:
1. oxide ceramics: alumina, zirconium oxide, magnesium oxide, calcium oxide, beryllium oxide, zinc oxide, yttrium oxide, titanium dioxide, thorium dioxide, uranium trioxide and so on.
2. Nitride ceramic: silicon nitride, aluminum nitride, boron nitride, such as uranium.
3. Carbide ceramics: silicon carbide, boron carbide, uranium carbide.
4. Boride ceramics: zirconium boride, lanthanum boride.
5. Silicone ceramics: molybdenum disilicide.
6. fluoride ceramic: magnesium fluoride, calcium fluoride, boron trifluoride such as lanthanum.
Since introduced into China in the last century, Ceramic nozzle continuously update. Major improvement is in the shape and materials:
Appearance: the shape of the ceramic nozzle from the first spiral, volume 2 turns spray, and gradually developed into a spiral, vortex, and small size.
Materials: materials gradually developed from oxide ceramics to the nitride ceramic and carbide ceramics.
At present, the current ceramic nozzle in our country is the following:
1. Oxide ceramic misting nozzle (refer to alumina and zirconia materials)
Nitride ceramic nozzle (silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide materials)
2. Silicon carbide ceramic nozzle (silicon carbide, boron carbide materials)
It is less than silicon nitride the nozzles and silicon carbide nozzle the oxide ceramic nozzle performance has gradually been eliminated.
The current mainstream products:
Attached to the nitrogen bonded silicon carbide nozzles (white)
The advantage is a high hardness, wear resistance, pros and cons, and excellent materials cannot be made into the spiral nozzle.
Carbide nozzle (black, green)
The advantage is high hardness, ductility, and you can do the spiral nozzle and can also do the swirl nozzle.
The use of ceramic nozzle
Since 1998, the state has developed a series of emission standards to control SOx sulfide, emission of NOx nitride, because these are acid gases, water will be highly corrosive, it is generally metal The material nozzles have been impossible to meet the technical requirements, then the silicon carbide nozzle to fill the gaps in the field. Another reason is that a strong role in the erosion of the stone mortar used in wet flue gas desulfurization process, silicon carbide material and its resistance to abrasion, silicon carbide nozzles are the preferred products for the desulfurization nozzle.
Spray nozzle is of high degree accuracy and intractable. On the basis of spray nozzle processing, www.spray-nozzle.net is developing precision finishing of hareware parts industry. Changyuan Co., Ltd. has twenty Japan-made CNC automatic lathes whose precision can reach 2 micro or below and several sets of five spindle lathes whose orifice precision can reach 0.10mm. All the advanced equipments ensure that we can supply good quality products to our customers.